i heart the mail

Monday, March 23, 2009

nothing makes me happier than hearing the mail truck slow down in front of our house. why you ask? because dear readers, when i open the mailbox to find the newest members of coopers flock, it lightens my heart and makes me feel closer to my cooper.

last week these precious birds arrived in the mail...



this sweet little bird flew in from madison wisconsin. thanks susan!

and this little tropical bird was sent by cindy in crescent city, florida.

i love seeing where all the birds originate. and i continue to be awe of the support, thoughts, emails, and birds from people all across the globe. you touch my heart every single day and i thank you from the bottom of my heart. to date i have received 166 requests for the cooper's flock pattern. these birds are going to bring comfort to a lot of children and their families during a very stressful time. i can not thank you enough dear readers for joining me on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Today at work I had a Grandma come in with her 3 yr old Granddaughter. She started talking about losing her new Grandson,(the little girls brother).We talked he had same thing Cooper did, same age and same Dr and result. I thought of how much they would have needed a Cooper's birdie. Oh how it will lighten hearts........Thinking of Cooper today as always.........Grandma Pat

    ReplyDelete