friday knitting

Friday, March 27, 2009

today i give you incredibly soft organic cotton in an amazing array of colors that are sure to delight the senses. this yarn is a dream and i knew it would be just perfect for my cooper. the fish were based on this pattern . i wanted cooper's room to be fresh and modern, but still have a little bit of "boy" in it.




i used the same yarn for his blanket. it was knit holding two strands of the yarn together to create the loftiest baby blanket i have ever seen.



please enjoy.....

2 comments:

  1. Those fish are so cute!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a skein of this yarn with no project in mind. I bought it because I thought it was so beautiful and knew that something would come along. And it did - I used it to make a bird for Cooper's Flock.

    ReplyDelete