tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

** i got my flu shot today.

** this afternoon, i am heading to scott miller to have my hair cut and hi-lighted.

** i can not tell you how much i am looking forward to 3 hours of silence, reading magazines and being still.

** bean loves vegetables, not such a fan of fruit.

** last night, he ate an entire 2.5 oz container of squash.

** he would take a spoonful, say "mmmmm" and open his mouth for more.

** it was very cute.

**the leaves on the trees are starting to change colors.

**i am looking forward to watching ncis and ncis los angeles tonight.

**athena and stella arrive thursday evening.

** i am very excited about their visit.

** my "one woman sweatshop" is working hard, cranky out crafty goodness for the holiday bazaar.

** i am knitting chace a sweater.

** it is burnt orange.

** chace is steps away from crawling.

** he is trying so hard to figure it out.

** i had a pumpkin scone at starbucks this morning.

** it made me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Awww so sweet! Pumpkin Scones are my FAV! I had one this am, too.

    ReplyDelete