tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

** chace and i are here in santa fe.

** ph will join us in a week.

** it is good to be here.

** i needed a change of scenery.

** the trip out was uneventful.

** with the exception of when the flight attendant asked if chace would like a banana.

** this may seem like a nice gesture.

** but chace was tired of being in his seat and was letting people know it.

** she thought a banana would make him quiet down.

** she does not know my child.

** i saw through her gesture and did not appreciate it.

** nope, not one bit.

** i am starting a new knitting project.

** i think it may take me a while.

** i am reading a great book, sarah's key.

** there is an unusually high number of mosquitos here this summer.

** i am over them.

** i am missing yoga.

** i might try to take a class or two here.

** my mom and i are working on a sewing project.

** hope all is well in your world.

** back to my knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Its great to hear how well baby Chace is doing. I love that post the other day about the essay that you found. You see, I just lost my baby sister (age 41) a month ago after a 4 year battle with breast cancer. She leaves a husband and 9 year old daughter behind. As if that wasn't enough, I ended up in the hospital for a week with some major intestinal infection...most probably brought on my stress. The thing is Luc...this grief thing is awful. I know I don't have to tell you that, and I know that losing a sister is different then losing a child...but I just feel like I have something HEAVY on me and I can't get out from under it. I miss her so much, it hurts to breathe sometimes. That essay hit me on so many levels. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete