tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

** my crafting hangover is better today.

** although i am not ready to start sewing.

** but i am going to pick up my new sewing machine this afternoon.

** c gave me his cold.

**it takes forever to put stuff on etsy.

** a truly arduous process.

** "a" cant you just appear and photograph my stuff.

** please, pretty please.

** i need to work on plane tickets for our trip home.

** which will include a trip to austin.

** c knows how to operate peekaboo barn on my iphone.

** this frightens me.

** cooper's birthday is in 4 days.

** i find myself thinking alot about what he would have been like.

**december 19th can not come soon enough.

** i started knitting with the handspun cashmere i bought at purl.

** it is the softest yarn i have ever used.

** it is going to be a scarf for my mama.

** bean is awake and wants to be out of his crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment