looking forward to fall

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i know that summer recently decided to make an appearance in some parts of the country, but seeing kim hargreaves new collection for fall, makes me yearn for crisp and blustery days, fall skies and the color of changing leaves. kim was a designer for rowan for over 20 years and then went out on her own. i think she is one of the best in the business, her patterns are well written, her design sense is excellent and she uses rowan yarns (my personal favorite).

i think the following designs will be added to my must knits for fall. and i think i may even have some of the yarn in my stash.



so here's to fall knitting!

3 comments:

  1. You'll be a very busy knitter. Just remember, Greece comes before fall.?
    Have fun.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when I see the beautiful, heavy sweaters and remember the ones I had it makes me long for the opportunity to snuggle down into one on a cold, blustery day. That doesn't happen here in Alabama, and I don't want it enough to return to living in a place of long, cold winters, so I just enjoy looking at the patterns and remembering what used to be. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big snuggly cabled sweater - perfect for a Minnesota winter!

    ReplyDelete