tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

** tuesday night yoga is my favorite class of the week.

** the people and energy in class is amazing.

** today we made  homemade play dough.

** we used jello for the colors.

** it was a success and a great activity.

** we are half way through the spring break.

** i have the next few days very scheduled with play dates.

** hopefully, this will make the remainder of the week will fly by.

** the school auction is a week away.

** i am hoping that the quilt i made raises lots of money.

** i need to take some pictures.

** i am still only drinking one diet coke a day.

** it is in the morning, my dose of caffeine.

** for those of you who know me well, this is an amazing accomplishment.

** chace and i dyed easter eggs on saturday.

** i bought brown eggs, which don't dye very well.

** last week we watched "the girl with the dragon tattoo."

** i am on the third book of the hunger games series.

** so far my favorite is the first.

** but so far i like mockingjay.

** not sure what i am going to read next.

** the mayday underground show is in two weeks.

** i feel like i have so much work to do before then.

** i think that is all.

**happy tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. I just reread Pride and Prejudice and it put me in the best mood every time I picked it up. I didn't remember how funny it is....

    ReplyDelete