tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

** i signed for a new to yoga series today.

** i think it will be good for me.

** our hydrangeas are blooming.

** they are huge!

** sunday we met cooper's cardiologist and the social worker at his garden.

** they wanted to see chace.

** i think it was healing for everyone.

** we leave for florida on friday.

** we are looking forward to the family time away.

** chace starts swimming lessons when we get home.

** he is getting better about the water.

** thanks for all the support on facebook.

** i think i am getting the hang of it.

**chace has 4 teeth coming in.

** 3 of those 4 teeth are molars.

** fun times, i tell you, fun times.

** i just turned on the ac.

** it is too humid to sew without it on.

** and that concludes today's session of tuesday tidbits.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're doing yoga. You'll love it. I was skeptical at first. But now..I'm an addict.

    If only I could replace my wine obsession with yoga....

    I digress.

    I want some hydrangeas.
    And some time in your dining room w/dueling sewing machines and babies that are content to play UNSUPERVISED with each other...

    Where can we find that??

    xo

    ReplyDelete