tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

** it is 10:30 am and i am still in my pj's.

**c is taking his morning nap and i have been sewing.

** like a machine.

** if you missed it, c is crawling.

** i had to have my wedding rings re-sized, they were too big.

** hopefully they will be ready this week.

** i feel naked without them.

** my brother, luke, arrives today.

** he is here to visit his gf sunshine.

** and his nephew.

** i am making lasagna for him on thursday night.

** i hope that the rumors about brett favre are just rumors.

**i found the halloween candy that ph hid from me yesterday.

** ph, please re-hide said candy.

** i am reading k Even Silence Has an End: My Six Years of Captivity in the Colombian Jungle.

** it is hard to put down.

** but also hard to read.

** i have too many creative ideas in my head.

** i NEED to FOCUS!!!

**ok. ready. focus.

** that didn't help.

** going to put away the laundry.

** happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment