handmade holiday update

Monday, October 26, 2009

i thought i would give you a handmade holiday update. I have finished two gifts and should finish a third one tonight. it feels so good to check them off my holiday gift list and to be ahead of schedule this year.

i am also busy working away on holiday cheer for the lucends etsy shop. the fabric below is a little sneak peek of what is to come in the coming weeks. i love the modern take on all things holiday! and while i despise the fact that there is xmas decorations up in the grocery store, i am having fun working with this fabric and imagining my creations on people's holiday tables....










stay tuned for more handmoade holidays updates......


1 comment:

  1. You are what I wish I could be! I can't face the "C" word (Christmas) till late in Nov., and then it's too late for making gifts. Hmm, I'll keep my eye on your etsy line!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete