{jig} onesie winner

Saturday, May 16, 2009

we have a winner for the {jig} onsesie gift set. i love giving stuff away. thanks to random.org, which random generates a number to ensure fairness. seriously i would give a the prize to everyone if i could. wouldn't that be fun?

anywhoo.... the winner is lucky number 8, who happens to be alicia. this is what alicia said "This quilt is so special, and you, Rachel, and Louis created such an amazing piece of art! You can come play on my mom's "vintage" 1960s sewing machine anytime you want - we can learn how to use it together! Love, Alicia"

Yay alicia. be a dear and send me your info, so that i can put you in touch with that creative mind behind the {jig} brand.

now i must think of another giveaway.

have a great saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I'm so excited to win such a special prize!! Thanks Lucinda! Here's my address:
    35 Woodlawn Ave
    Fairport 14450

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISSED ANOTHER ONE!! I will be sure to keep checking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from a trip; one of first things I did was catch up on all I missed on your blog. Picture of Cooper made my heart ache; such a beautiful baby. So glad to hear your creative energy is coming back in a flood of ideas! Healing in process. LOVE Cooper quilt! Wish I had known things to do when my baby died. But I do write her a letter now & then, & she lives in my heart. Cardinal FAMILY! You are blessed indeed!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete