tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

** we are slowly starting to feel better around here.

** slowly....

** i am not having a good sewing day.

** this irritates me to no end.

** the weather man says we are going to get alot of snow tonight and tomorrow.

** i wish i was watching the whales in cabo san lucas right about now.

** c and i have been napping alot the last two days.

** he was kind enough to give me his virus.

** thanks, buddy.

** looking  forward to the super bowl.

** but sad football season has come to an end.

** looking for a new book to read.

** suggestions?

** the custom quilt is off to the quilter.

** i love it and can not wait to show you.

** i need to go to joann fabric so i can finish this project that is making me crazy.

2 comments:

  1. The Alchemist. That's one of my favorites.
    Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. It's friggin hilarious.
    If you haven't read them yet - and I bet you told me and I can't remember because I caught a case of the plague and my head's all swimmy - the Twilight series is good mindless reading.
    Eat Pray Love.
    Memoirs of a Geisha. Which I'm pretty sure I saw up on your bookshelf, but it's a good re-read, too.

    That's all I got.
    Apparently, I need some recommendations, too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Cutting for Stone
    2. The Monsters of Templeton (a wierd title, I know, but a great story)
    3. The Help (even if you've read it..its better the second time)
    4. You said there'd be cake (funny stories)

    ReplyDelete