tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

** the heat and humidity have returned.

** bean has returned to his regular scheduled sleeping habits.

** this means no more crying it out.

** he still takes a bottle in the middle of the night.

** i wonder if he is getting too old to take a bottle in the middle of the night.

** should we start phasing it out?

** thoughts?

** i deposited a check into my checking account via my iphone.

** how cool is that?

** i bank at chase bank.

** if you are curious.

** the red velvet cookies are divine.

** and ridiculously easy.

**i am ready for fall.

** i picked up my knitting needles again.

** i did not forget how to knit.

** i am working on a baby gift.

** rejection stinks.

** i did not get into second storie.

** but am trying to get into another craft show.

**we will see.

** have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about dream feeding him? Giving him a bottle before YOU go to bed? It would be nice for you to crawl in bed and then not get up again! :) This is what I used to do for my kids. I did it for a couple of months and then just phased out the night feedings all together.

    ReplyDelete