tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

** the bean went for his two month check up yesterday.

** he is weighing in at 12.5 pounds and is 23 inches long.

**he is currently napping in his crib. WOHOO!!

** it is my goal to start transitioning him out of the hushmock in our room and into his crib in the next couple of weeks.

**i received a call last week from the chair of the political science department at SUNY geneseo.

** he wanted to know if i was interested in teaching adjunct for fall 2010 and spring 2011.

** i told him i would love to and that spring 2011 is better for me.

** i was pregnant with cooper last time i taught there, so i had to bring him up to speed.

**the rest of the fabric arrived for my brother's quilt yesterday.

** 40 more string block to make.

**i have lost 7 pounds. 11 more to go.

** i am hoping to lose them by the time i go to may parents in may for my cousin's wedding.

** i am so excited that my blogging bff is moving to austin.

** there is a real chance that we can meet now, since i have so much family in austin.

**and ph has never been there, so i see a trip in our future.

**the magnolia tree in our front yard is days if not minutes away from blooming.

** this is my favorite part of spring.

2 comments:

  1. a) You're a professor?
    b) A PoliSci professor?
    c) O. Emm. Gee.
    d) I was (almost) a professor, too.

    And by (almost) I mean I was studying to one day become a professor. That was the end goal of my schooling. Until I found my current job and it led to my new job that leads to us meeting.

    So yeah.

    That's my story.
    In a nutshell.

    yay for jobs.
    and magnolias.

    Oh, and naps, too.
    :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, all around. Loved the post. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete