home for the holidays

Monday, December 21, 2009



packages are shipped, bags are packed, dogs are at "camp" and we are on our way home to santa fe for the holidays, where we will carry on our family traditions. i am looking forward to the time away and resuming normal snyder family xmas cheer. last year was such a horrible xmas and we just went through the motions. i cant wait for family to open their handmade gifts. i love seeing that look of joy and excitement. i will post pics....

oh, and did i mention my mom is having a party for the bean? what fun that will be.....

we will return on the 29th of december, but i am sure you will here from me along the way.........

1 comment:

  1. I am going to share your blog with my niece Emmy. Her beloved Mom, my younger sister, died March 11, 2009 after an almost 8 year battle with ovarian cancer. I am quite SURE she, Kathy, is holding baby Cooper in her arms. She was the baby lover of all time. I can hardly wait for your good news in about 8 weeks.

    ReplyDelete