in this year

Sunday, January 2, 2011

i am not one for making resolutions, but there are some goals i have set for myself, things i want to accomplish, areas in which i want to improve.

so in this year...

i hope to be more thoughtful.

i hope to be little more patient.

i hope to be inspired creatively.

i hope to build my lucends store/brand.

i hope to take creative risk.

i hope to continue to mend my heart.

i hope my journey through grief can helps those who are beginning the journey.

i hope to be a "present" mother.

i hope to be a better friend, to write and call more often.

i hope to slow down, and not go through my days at a warp speed.

i hope live and love life to the fullest.

what are your hopes for 2011?

2 comments:

  1. i hope i get to go to sewing summit with you.

    i hope to come to NY to visit again.

    i hope to book at least one wedding this year. preferably two.

    i hope to read more books.

    i hope to learn how to free-motion quilt.

    i hope to knit or sew at least one clothing item for myself.

    i hope to stay un-pregnant.

    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. today, all i hope to do is get a good night sleep in 2011. at this moment, this task seems insurmountable.

    long term:
    i hope ... i can't think of anything. i'll get back to you once i check the good night sleep off of my list.

    ReplyDelete