creative wall

Monday, May 3, 2010


whenever i finish a big project i tend to hit a creative wall which sends me into a funk. i feel totally lost and don't know what to work on next, despite the fact that i have a list of design ideas and inspirations in my iphone. for some odd reason my hands become immobilized while my brain runs on full speed. it is a terrible predicament, terrible.

this happened to me yesterday. the bean was sound asleep and i felt like i needed to take advantage of the work time, so i grabbed some scraps and started creating. and the above placemats are the result of that endeavor. it is a great way to use your scraps.

what do you think?

i may make a few more and put them in the etsy shop.



1 comment:

  1. I think they're beautiful! I've been following your blog for awhile now and I am really enjoying it :) How you find time for such creativity with a baby around is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete