tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

** we are still at the hospital. thankfully, we are being discharged tomorrow.

** i am ready to be home.

** i heart ambien. i slept like a baby last night.

** chace is perfect. i cant stop kissing his sweet little face.

** you can tell that he and cooper are brothers, but they have their own very distinct characteristics and personalities.

** my emotions are a little out of whack and all over the place. i guess that is to be expected.

** i forgot how sore you are after a c-section. i feel like i have been beat with a baseball bat. thank goodness for pain medication.

** my parents get in this afternoon and will be here for about 2 weeks.

** i did bake cookies on sunday, just didnt get around to posting about it. here is the recipe if you are interested.

** precious husband and i watching the westminster dog show, while chace sleeps in his dad's arms.

** my mom and i went to the westminster dog show 2 years ago.

**thank you for all your comments, emails, and well wishes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for all of you. I hope YaYa and Pappous arrived safely.
    I know they are thrilled - we had a fun birthday celebration Friday. I can't wait to see more pictures of everyone. Give that sweet little boy a kiss from me.

    love,
    Sunny Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Welcome to the world, sweet Chace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! A Chinese New Years and Valentines Day Baby! Welcome Chace.

    ReplyDelete