tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

** did you vote today?

** c and i voted this morning.

** i talked to him about the importance of civic duty.

** i believe that you can not criticize the system if you don't vote.

** yaya arrives on thursday.

** we are very excited about her visit.

** i made c baby food yesterday.

** i know, i said i wasn't going to do it.

** but meat in a jar creeps me out.

** so i made chicken and rice.

** he did not like it.

** he gagged in a very dramatic fashion.

** we will try it again another day.

** mom and i head to nyc on saturday.

** looking forward to some mom/daughter time.

** cant wait to visit the new purl store.

** the new jcrew catalog arrived today and well.... i want it all.

** the last two nights c has woken up every two hours.

** ouch.

** i think his top teeth are coming in.

** ouch.

** hope you had a good election tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't vote. I feel awful about it. I forgot to get an absentee ballot from Minnesota, and tried to get everything changed to Texas today so I could vote here, but couldn't.

    It's the first election since I turned 18 that I haven't voted in.

    Did I mention I feel wretched?

    And I, like you, feel as if the right to piss and moan is reserved for those who use there voice on election day.

    I'll be biting my tounge for two....LONG....years.

    Well, I'll try, anyway.

    Have SO much fun in NYC.
    Soooooo wish I was coming!

    ReplyDelete