craft hangover

Monday, November 22, 2010

i did not think it was possible, but i have a craft hangover.
a serious one.
so serious that i can not think about sewing
much less actually sew today.

i hope this hangover
doesn't last long.
i have bee blocks to make
quilts to put together
and holiday gifts to make.

but i am hungover.

overall, the show went well.
i sold 53 items
or 47% of my inventory.
the response to my work
was positive.

so, all in all a good experience.

i am working on listing
the remainder of my inventory
on etsy.
and should have a holiday shopping
treat for you all soon.

thanks for sticking
with me during my
sewing frenzy.
i am looking forward
to returning to
my regular blog/sewing routine.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I can not WAIT to see what's left!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great show!
    I promise not to send you any of the fabric for my quilt until after Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete