tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

** i went for my follow appt. with the surgeon today.

** i am cleared to practice yoga!

** i can not tell you how happy this makes me.

** chace broke his sunglasses on the way to school this am.

** i wish i did not buy easter candy at target.

** when i was little, my great aunt marty would bring my cousins and i colored chicks on easter.

** this drove our parents crazy.

** today my parents have been married 41 years.

** happy anniversary.

** i am well into book 2 of the hunger games.

** ph is making pizza as i type.

** i love pizza tuesday.

** not much else to report on this tuesday.

** hope you all had a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I was sort of "meh" about book two the first time around, but the second time I enjoyed it MUCH more.
    I'm excited for you to finish all three so we can talk about them :)

    And I miss you like crazy. That is some serious TRUTH.

    I want candy.

    Happy anniversary to your mom and dad!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete