wee models

Friday, October 2, 2009

I know that all is right with the world when its 11:30 on friday and i am eating lunch with alli, tommy and charlie. its been a while since we had our friday ritual (baby charlie arrived the end of july and then alli spent 3 weeks in the hospital), but today we resumed our friday tradition. and i thought it would be a good idea to use her darling kids as models. charlie or chuckles (as tommy calls him) was very cooperative, tommy needed a little bribing. luckily alli had some m&ms that did just the trick.

these are some of my favorite pics.






alli and her hubby make pretty cute babies.......

2 comments:

  1. what little cuties! Love the scarves and hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids and really cute hats and scarves. I bet I know who made them. My grandma Preston made me a tie scarf just like that when I was a teenager, and she even made one for my Mary Hoyer doll. Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete