tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

** this morning we had a play date with tommy and charlie.

** there was a lot of little boy energy in my house.

** and the three of them ate half a watermelon.

** i shudder to think what they will eat as teenagers.

** i finished sewing the quilt blocks on a big quilt project i have been working on for a long time.

**we leave monday to head to santa fe.

** we will be gone until sept. 7th.

** i am looking forward to a change of scenery.

**weight watchers is not going so well these days.

** i can not wait for college football to start.

** i have the urge to knit some sweaters for myself.

** i think it is because fall is right around the corner.

** i do love the fall.

** i have applied to 3 craft shows for the fall. i should know by the end of september if i was accepted.

** i will let you all know.

** c is down, but not asleep.

**that is my cue to go sew.

** happy tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for your upcoming trip, but I am going to miss our daily text/talks.

    I love the fall, too, and am sooooo happy I get to be in MN for it once again. Though I DO wish another trip to NY was in the cards.

    I am making the herringbone scarf from the Purl Bee in a nice, lightweight cotton/bamboo and I cannot wait to wear it.

    I still can't find kona ash so I'm stuck on my sherbet pips quilt. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. But I'm excited to see the one you've been workin on.

    And icant wait to celebrate your acceptance into all three shows!!!!

    Xoxoxoxoxox

    A

    ReplyDelete