tuesday tidbits

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

** chace had a great birthday.

** he loved all the attention.

** and i am quite sure that he knew that the party was for him.

** unfortunately, he is sick again.

** really sick.

** i am ready for cold and flu season to be over.

** so beyond ready for spring.

** i am loving my kindle.

** ph left for whistler today.

** he is meeting my dad for a few days of skiing.

** yaya is here with me.

** i have been in a bit of a creative funk.

** i am hoping to get out of my funk this week.

** we are viewing the pictures from chace's party on thursday.

** i can not wait to share them with you.

** hoping that c sleeps through the night tonight.

** yaya and i need some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry your little one is sick! I hate this season as well. This year has hit us harder than any other. I hope he gets better quickly.

    ReplyDelete