forthcoming

Tuesday, September 22, 2009



about two years ago i was asked to submit designs for a book that a fellow knitter was putting together ( i had a design in her first book sensual knits). i had two designs that were accepted and i worked furiously over two months to get the garments knit, the patterns written, edited and in the mail.

and then i waited.

and waited.

and forgot about the projects all together.

and then over the weekend i saw this on yahaira's flickr page.

and got very excited that the book was finally going to be published and available on nov. 3, 2009.

and then i looked a little closer at the promotional card and realized that one of my designs was chosen for the card. its the dimple v-neck. very very exciting.

and the book is available for pre-order here.

and that's the end of my shameless self promotion.

thank you for indulging me.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! Makes me wish I were a knitter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!!!!!! Makes me wish I were of an age & shape to wear these gorgeous knits.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dimple v-neck! Looks very wearable.

    Congrats! (a little self-promotion is never a bad thing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You are just so talented!

    ReplyDelete