* i cant believe that a year ago friday, cooper was born.
* i have slept soundly the past couple of nights, lets hope this trend continues.
* i picked up my new sewing machine last week and finally took it out of the box yesterday. i am trying to get the hang of all the new bells and whistles.
* a customer of jamey's sponsored a coopers hawk in cooper's memory. what a great gift (more about this at a later date.)
* i have been washing the bean's clothes and put the bedding on the crib. i figured i should do it while i have the energy.
* we are going to see the blind side on thanksgiving day.
* i am currently knitting a trio of christmas stockings for a dear friend.
* we have some new art work to hang this weekend.
* i will be making my mother's chocolate pecan pie for thanksgiving. it will also be made by my brother in alaska and my brother living in north carolina. it's a family tradition.
* i have a great deal to be thankful for.
* wishing you all a happy turkey day.