some random tidbits for you today....
* my mom and one of her oldest friends left today after a week long visit. we had a great time.
* the bean got lots of goodies this week.
* i made a huge technology leap... a new macbook pro AND an iphone.... i think i am in technology overload.
* my mom taught me how to sew on binding.
* i ordered a new sewing machine which will be here in a week. cant wait!
* we went to niagara falls.
* there are holiday placemats in the etsy shop. they are sure to bring holiday cheer.
* the bean is kicking like crazy these days.
* i got the swine flu shot today and feel like i am now protected from the pig germs.
* we attempted to take a holiday card pic this weekend. this one is NOT the one we will be using.
* there is way too much halloween candy left in the house, maybe that is why the bean in wild. sugar overload.
* and finally, i hope you are having a good day!