i mentioned in an earlier post
i are some resolutions for 2013.
they are more like goals
or promises to myself.
i have them in my head
written down in a place
that no one knows.
but I haven't written them here.
on this blog.
for fear of being vulnerable.
for fear of feeling imperfect if I could not keep them.
rather than having compassion for myself
for making promises, my fear has kept me
from sharing them with you.
so rather than acting of fear
and keeping them locked away
i am going to act out of love
and post them here.
here we go.
* in 2013 I want to have my blog turned into books. Not books to sell but books for preserve what I have documented over the lat 4 years. Something for Chace when he is older.
* in 2013 also want to write a book using my blog as the guide. This overwhelms me. But I know in my heart that need to do.
* in 2013 i hope to continue to grow lucends. To take the next step while remaining true to myself and allowing the business to grow organically.
* in 2013 I need to go visit some of my friends that live in far away places. I need to see them. They make me a better person. I have said that I am going to visit and the life gets in the way. It's time to go visit.
* in 2013 I need to be kinder to my body. To eat cleaner. To take in less toxins, primarily diet coke. Oh how I love diet coke, esp first thing in the morning. This being said, I do not want to eliminate it all together. But if I am honest I can cut back.
*in 2013 i would like to work on patience, patience with ph, patience with chace, patience my loved ones and patience with myself.
*in 2013 i would like to work on giving up my need for perfect parenting. i am going to make mistakes, but putting so much pressure on myself make me miss out on the joy of parenthood. chace made need therapy as a result of my parenting, which is not a bad thing, but he will know how much he is loved.
these are my hopes for the year.
thank you for allowing me to be vulnerable
to be my true self.