* hi there
* how are you?
* I know it has been awhile.
* it was a rough winter.
* and I think the fog is starting to lift.
* I can feel spring in the air.
* I see it in brief glimpses, glimpses that give me hope.
* I battle depression on a regular basis, but it is always worse in the winter.
* this winter it was really bad, a constant struggle.
* to be honest, I had things to say and share but I just couldn't make myself write.
* but today it feels right, like I said the fog is lifting.
* what have been up to?
* well, lucends launched a wholesale line.
* I have been working with an amazing surface designer to create my own fabric line for fall.
* there have been photo shoots, design edits, meetings with my sales rep and craft show applications
* I will be a vendor at the country living fair, put on by country living magazine.
* I am beyond excited and a little bit scared.
* oh , and then there is life with a 3 year old.
* full of fun, laughter, tantrums, funny sayings, play dates and lots of poop.
* yes, we are still battling poop.
*give me strength!
* despite a rough winter, I guess I have been busy!
* but it is good to be back.
* what have you been up to?